Disclaimer

Please take a look at the bottom of this page for the author's disclaimer and note of caution.

Friday 5 June, 2009

Cribbing about our Politicians, etc.

Cribbing about our Politicians, etc.

Often, I keep hearing a whole lot of so-called upwardly mobile, educated, professionally qualified youth of India cribbing about politicians, communal elements, pseudo secular parties, quasi-secessionists, regional chauvinists, communist dinosaurs, corruption, delayed judicial system, cops, intrusive media, etc. Virtually they seem to be cribbing about every aspect of democracy.

I must admit that there are times when I've been tempted to crib in a similar vein.

However, I must urge each of those "cribbing youth" to take a look at the video clip available in this link:

It shows scenes from the Tiananmen Square, China. And the spine-chilling scenes makes me delighted that we, in India, have a thriving democracy.

Regards,

N


No comments:

Post a Comment